Sales & purchase agreement
If you are buying or selling something important, it is vital that you have an agreement in place to protect yourself. From buying a business to selling shares we can assist you.
A Sales & Purchase agreement is a binding legal contract that lists out the details, terms and conditions between the buyer and the seller.
The main purpose of this agreement is to prevent a dispute from arising in the future that leads to a costly legal battle in Court.
At Lions Chambers LLC, we specialise in drafting customised agreements. Do speak to us so that we can help you evaluate your case and advise you.
You must include the following basic details:
- The identity of the Seller & Buyer.
- The description of the item that is being purchased or sold.
- The payment terms between parties.
- The delivery of the item.
Having your agreement drafted by a lawyer will allow you to have more clauses added that protects you in this deal. These could include the following:
- What are each party's obligations?
- Who bears the risk in the event there is any failure of any party's obligations?
- How are disputes resolved?
- Who bears the legal fees in the event of a dispute?
If you need assistance, Speak to us first so that we may advise you. Our consultations are free.
No, unless your template was drafted by a lawyer who understands your business needs & concerns.
At Lions Chambers LLC, we believe in building relationships, do speak to us so that we can provide you with solutions.
No. Entering into a verbal agreement even with witnesses is a very dangerous situation.
In the event of a dispute, proving what was promised or discussed will be extremely difficult.
Do speak to us if you need advice on this matter, our first consultation is free.